Whether you need at-home workouts purely out of preference, or out of necessity as more gyms are forced to close their doors, I’ve got something new and wonderful for you that will take your at-home workouts to a new level.
All you need are dumbbells, a weight bench, and the device of your choice to track the workouts on an intuitive easy-to-use app.
The quick details of the new 10-week at-home workout program:
- What equipment is needed? Dumbbells and adjustable weight bench.
- How many workouts per week? Three strength training workouts and three (optional) cardio workouts.
- Will you tell me exactly what to do? Absolutely. From how to warm-up, how many sets and reps to perform, how to progress each week — everything is explained clearly, so there’s no guesswork on your part.
- How long do the workouts take? Generally 35-45 minutes.
- Who is this program for? It’s ideal for beginners and intermediates, or someone getting back into working out after a long layoff.
- What is the duration of the program? It’s 10 weeks long, divided into two five-week phases.
- Are there demonstration videos for the exercises? Absolutely. Every exercise has its own demonstration video within the workout. Just click it and the video will play.
Want the nitty-gritty details, a glimpse of what the app looks like, and a sample week of the program? Click here to see if it’s right for you.
At-home workouts can be just as effective as going to a fully-loaded gym. The new 10-week program will prove it to you.